E6 350 Turbo

Denny

Let me say something may help you here. If boost is only problem i would say many things may be problem other than turbo.A couple common problems with low boost is throdle may not be getting full throdle and that means your foot ant mashing your motor down. Another common thing is boost leaks at air/air cooler and that could be from air piping hoses or the cooler its self leaking.Another thing is fuel problem cause it takes fuel to get boost.

glenn akers

Let me say something may help you here. If boost is only problem i would say many things may be problem other than turbo.A couple common problems with low boost is throdle may not be getting full throdle and that means your foot ant mashing your motor down. Another common thing is boost leaks at air/air cooler and that could be from air piping hoses or the cooler its self leaking.Another thing is fuel problem cause it takes fuel to get boost.

To add to what Glen has said !If the throtle is not going full the rpms will come up short as well with the boost leak thing you will likly be seeing alot of black smoke while under load and a high pyro reading if you got one!check the cheap and easy before buying a turbo!