Govener Air Lines

ducky698

Hi,thank you, but um, there is no dryer.

Grant

Ok then you know one is supply so take the other one by one hand a run you hand down it and then trace it to were it goes and tell us what it looks like were it goes.Could be a spitter valve on the bottom of a air tank.

glenn akers

Ok then you know one is supply so take the other one by one hand a run you hand down it and then trace it to were it goes and tell us what it looks like were it goes.Could be a spitter valve on the bottom of a air tank.

Hello, they are both not connected to anything, the problem is I have put one truck together out of 4 trucks the motor from the F model, gearbox from a kenworth the cab from an 89model mack, the chassis from a flintstone. so hoses were really not attended to with any interest till I needed them, now I have a truck with all new brakes that needs to be plumbed, all fuel lines need to be done, all lines to every thing actually. I am just putting it back together one bit at a time, I just rebuilt the top end of the compressor and have been working on the dash, pic in gallery.

the compressor lines on the governor, wich one is wich? its a truflo 500 on an 866

regards Grant

Grant, I have a line off the governor on my thermodyne F- model to supply the shutterstat. I think it was done this way to save a long run from the tank. I hope this helps with your mystery.

Gregg

Hello, thankyou and thats only there for the shutter? does nothing else?

regards Grant