Mack N Cabover Info Anyone?

Hi all

I'm new to the club; great looking site so far! I am a model builder by hobby and plan on doing a scale Mack N. As a reminder then N cab was built by Budd and so is identical to the Ford C cab.

In particular, if you have any pics of the chassis (scans from brochures will be fine) I'd be grateful!

BTW, here's an example of one of my projects. A B81.

cheers

Evanpost-6218-094537600 1275964592_thumb.jpg

Looks rugged just sitting there!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hi Trent

I'm looking for pics really. If I can see something, I can model it. Basically, what the frame and interior look like is the info I'm looking for. I have a good idea of how the END [sic] engine and its plumbing looks like. There is a model kit of the Ford C800, and so how much to convert the Ford's frame (or scratchbuild a new one) plus the changes needed to the interior, are the modeling challenges for this project to date.

what info are you looking for I have a friend with a N model Mack. I can give him a call with some questions

Many thanks!

Evan

Hello evan, welcome to the site! if you are looking for great reference material,you have come to the right place!I have followed your articles in scale auto enthusiast mag. for many years some great work! and some very helpful tips/techniques as well! here are a few N-model pics.I will see what i can dig up on frame and interior etc.....mark

post-5836-086927700 1276042350_thumb.jpg

post-5836-056838400 1276042366_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Many thanks for the kind words, Mark. I love that stake truck! Very short hop to the Ford C stake truck kit. I still have a tractor in mind, though.

Attached are two more pics of one of my favorite Macks...the mighty "Superdog".

Hello evan, welcome to the site! if you are looking for great reference material,you have come to the right place!I have followed your articles in scale auto enthusiast mag. for many years some great work! and some very helpful tips/techniques as well! here are a few N-model pics.I will see what i can dig up on frame and interior etc.....mark

post-6218-095500100 1276046641_thumb.jpg

post-6218-001455600 1276046651_thumb.jpg