E6 Lost Power

hi there im new to the site. i have a 89 e6 4valve in a mh 613. when the truck went into service for us it pulled quite well, almost to the point that i may have wanted to believe that it may have been turned up to 400 hp. had black smoke after a shift but then cleaned up like a normal motor should i guess. had really good boost 26-30, so it says. mid 4s for mileage. then one day it started pulling like it had a problem. about 15 psi of boost. egt gets to 900 max on a hard pull at 98000, 15 psi boost and now the thing gets at least mid 5s to low 6s for fuel mileage. no power. could somthing have slipped in the pump to do this? dont know much about these pumps. its an ambac pump by the way. any help on this would be great. thanks.

check filters and lines for issues first. sounds like it has lost fuel somehow because if it had the same fuel flow as before but at a low 15psi your EGTs would likly be over 1000+. 23-26psi is normal boost. I get a solid 5mpg with the pump cranked up boosting 25psi. it will spike to 28 sometimes when the weather is right. is the android valve working correctly? some times it can restrict fuel if its not operating as it should.