Missing?

other dog

I recently lost a race to the mail box, to a four year old, and he had to stop twice to pull his pants up. I should not have accepted his challenge, even though I managed a 20 foot head start before he said go. Getting old is certainly not for sissy's. Not withstanding the fact that that I have been sixteen since 1959, I realize that there some things I just should not do anymore. Some things I don't even want to do anymore.

Standing and fighting are no more appealing than running, but who could shoot a four year old just for saying yah yah yah. I guess I'll buy him some overall's so nobody can see his ass, and try to hide my truck keys until he can see over the dash.

I am glad that work is picking up for you, and that you are able to do some of the things that you like to do, vs what you have to do.

For us an "East Coast Turn-around" was something you hide in a small bottle and put somewhere the Police wouldn't look.

When you were on the road and need to be somewhere a a time that sleep was not an option - - - you gulped down a little pill (Or two)

and went back to truckin,>

Also went by "Uncle Ben, Benny, dehidred-sleep-in-pill-form, other driver, etc.

Never good but sometimes nessary.

That part of truckin' I don't miss.

Packer

Keep a clutchin'

SOOO!!! Packer it wasn't a ticket too get you back too the coast OK now i get it !!! Just Kiddin Packer i remember a guy who worked with my dad used to run Jersey to Chicago 2X a week and start on his third!!Big round pill he used to cut in 1/4's when he got tired he'd take a peice. The guy's still around prob. in his late 70's now, but when i see him it's always great to ask him about the old days of truckin like guys with chains hooked on to ther bumper to get towed over a steep hill, i could just sit and listen all day long. Last time I seen (Tony)he reminded me i'll be the old timer soon!