A/c Time Of Year

kilo6

well that time of year again here in sunny ga. i got my a/c checked out at dealer shop on my 05 vision and they repaired an a/c leak. well just turned on a/c today and a ?. where is the a/c filter on this vision. i had a looksee under and over but it beats me. i may have to go back to dealer to see if they can pump up the cold a bit it is pretty weak. also do you have a problem keeping the vent lever turned to recirculating position. it keeps wanting to come back to fresh. a screw is needed methinks. good news i got 6.88 mpg out of her this week. ok light loads but its a start. tks

I got an 01 Vision. If it's the same, pass. side of unit is duct work. couple torx screws to remove. Filter (if there is one) is between duct and unit. Mine was FULL of leaves, crap. i check it monthly. yep hitting 80's and up here in FLA

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

well that time of year again here in sunny ga. i got my a/c checked out at dealer shop on my 05 vision and they repaired an a/c leak. well just turned on a/c today and a ?. where is the a/c filter on this vision. i had a looksee under and over but it beats me. i may have to go back to dealer to see if they can pump up the cold a bit it is pretty weak. also do you have a problem keeping the vent lever turned to recirculating position. it keeps wanting to come back to fresh. a screw is needed methinks. good news i got 6.88 mpg out of her this week. ok light loads but its a start. tks

To get to the filter, you remove the 2 screws in the cup holder (1 screw where each cup goes) lift up the top part of the cup holder. Then remove the 2 screws that hold the lower part of the cup holder to the AC/Heater cover/panel. Then you will see 2 more screws that go into the cover/panel, remove those as well. Then remove the 4 or 5 screws down the passenger side of the cover/panel and the 1 or 2 on the driver side of the cover. The cover will come off, ( the cover and unit has a alinment pin in the bottom that go over each other) then you can see the blue screen/filter on the passenger side of the unit, pull it out and wash it out. Kinda a pain in the butt to get at but when clean makes a big difference in AC performance.

well wasn't that pretty badly designed there mr mack. i finally got the filter out and it was nasty. maybe if the engineers designed it a little better it may be cleaned more often. just a thought. anyway many thanks to forum for the info.

well wasn't that pretty badly designed there mr mack. i finally got the filter out and it was nasty. maybe if the engineers designed it a little better it may be cleaned more often. just a thought. anyway many thanks to forum for the info.

The newer Pinnacle style cabs (CXP,CTP,CHU,CXU,GU) are much more easy to change to the filter. It also helps to use a air blow gun and a tooth brush to help clean out the evaparator core.

Aw come on!!!! It wasn't that bad!!!!! It's also a good time to stick the cupholder in the dishwasher and clean out all of the spills!!!!!!!

My 'ol dog has a bite worse than it's bark!!!!!!!!

Ummmmm....Is this the number I dialed????????