Hi:

My husband was been asked to use this thing called QP USA on his truck because he was told it would save him money on fuel. Well, he has been using it but we can't see a difference and the guy who asked him put it on the rig wants $2000!

Has anyone else had any experience with this QP USA product? It's some sort of unit that you strap on to the engine that has crystals that are supposed to save you fuel using quantim physics.

I just saw a whole show on 20/20 with John Stossel last week about how these types of fuel saving devices are bogus.

Any and all responses would be greatly appreciated.

Lucy

Hi:

My husband was been asked to use this thing called QP USA on his truck because he was told it would save him money on fuel. Well, he has been using it but we can't see a difference and the guy who asked him put it on the rig wants $2000!

Has anyone else had any experience with this QP USA product? It's some sort of unit that you strap on to the engine that has crystals that are supposed to save you fuel using quantim physics.

I just saw a whole show on 20/20 with John Stossel last week about how these types of fuel saving devices are bogus.

Any and all responses would be greatly appreciated.

Lucy

Lucy,

To put it bluntly its a scam. There are a aot of products claiming to have magical quantum powers to make batteries last longer, fuel burn better/more mileage out of fuel etc. And guess what? None of them work! Stay far away from this guy!

Apparently this jerk had another scam going, here is a link to a complaint filed.

http://www.complaints.com/directory/2006/march/15/47.htm

At the bottm you can see that Jonathan Parr started Qp USA as a possible front to launder cash but is still scamming.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Thanks guys! I looked on www.scam.com too and found out the same info - he's a professional scammer:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=14425

I am so thankful that I decided to ask. I really appreciate you all taking your time to give me your opinions. We cannot afford to lose $2,000 to a scam artist.

Many thanks!

Lucy

Glad to have helped :D

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!