Found A Robmobile...

other dog

When I was lost and looking for my delivery address while going the wrong way on rt. 127 in Frankfort Kentucky Tuesday, I happened to run across this Robmobile. No details, but it's on rt. 127 a little north of Frankfort, Ky.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

When I was lost and looking for my delivery address while going the wrong way on rt. 127 in Frankfort Kentucky Tuesday, I happened to run across this Robmobile. No details, but it's on rt. 127 a little north of Frankfort, Ky.

Be a cute little truck to run around in. That trailer would make loading other trucks easy.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

68.316 mph- but that's just a guess.

That would calculate out for a 147 pound driver with 65 gallons of fuel in the left side tank. With me added to the calculation 83.479 mph but the truck is geared much too low to avoid that phenomenom.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Just put a counterweight on the front bumper, like this-

The truck is incapable of attaining the necessary momentum to ascertain the benefits of affixing the said "counterweight".

Rob