Swapping B42 Cab Onto A B81 ?' And Tips

I think I have found a VERY clean cab donor for my B-81SX..to put a B-42 cab onto it. Do I have to change the floor or any other stufff..any tips on doing it would be great. I heard to remove the doors before you lift, as you will, or can bend the doors if you leave em in there lifting... Do you use some 4x4 or 6x6 or straps.....etc

Thanks

Deo

Keep on keeping on...

All the B-80 series I've ever seen had the sunken floor,but I really don't see any other difference and don't know why the B42 cab wouldn't work.

I like to use a strap to lift the cab.

Are you removing the cab from the B42 or did you just find a cab?If you are removing the cab from the B42,don't forget to set the B81 cab back on in its place.

well the b42 is a complete fuel oil tanker truck.... my 81 cab is bad ..windshield surround is rotten right thru..even on the inside of the interior, the floor is gone, the cab back is gone, both doors are rotted through on the bottom..so I am not sure i will putting that cab back on a another truck..i will be parting the b42 out ..and any members are welcome to take the other parts, including the rotton b81 cab really cheap..I will post pics when I get the truck in the near future.... I have aissue with my local town zoning any how so I can't have the other truck here fro too long ..no unregister vehicles alllowed..I had to plate all my projects this year just to work on them in my driveway argh ..so my b81 is insured and its not going on the road for a few years..its a mouse hotel costing me good bucks just to have insurance and a historical plate....oh and I only have a 1 acre property and 2 car gargae..so this is all out side in the weather work.. a tarp is the closest to a garage.... so not to easy to stash and save here...

Thanks

Deo

Keep on keeping on...