Newest New Guy!

vision386

hello everyone,new to this site,just joined yesterday...sure have enjoyed reading and seeing everything on here.never knew there were so many people around with the same interests as mine!looking forward to meeting new people.i run a 2001 cx-613 coast to coast,including canada,please look at my profile for pictures of my"baby".....thx,mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

hello everyone,new to this site,just joined yesterday...sure have enjoyed reading and seeing everything on here.never knew there were so many people around with the same interests as mine!looking forward to meeting new people.i run a 2001 cx-613 coast to coast,including canada,please look at my profile for pictures of my"baby".....thx,mark

welcome aboard! ever deliver around hamilton, ont? james

welcome aboard! ever deliver around hamilton, ont? james

sure do,when i do my canada trip most times i have hamilton,saskatoon,edmonton,and calgary,and ocaisionally kelowna,bc.......mark

:WELCOME: Nice lookin ride...

I'm usually cruisin the banana peel around north central Illinois...within 50 miles of I-80/I-39 jct.

thanks! i'm in the windy quite a bit,i do all ltl,so its usually chicago,rockford,and machesney park.....reload out of beloit,wi most of the time...mark

hello and welcome nice looking vision, but that LT is one of the best looking trucks i have ever seen

way nicer than those KW pictures gambi has posted. lol.

thanks! i really liked that lt as well,the guy that owned it had several classic trucks at the show,he was a nice guy to talk with......mark

hello and welcome nice looking vision, but that LT is one of the best looking trucks i have ever seen

way nicer than those KW pictures gambi has posted. lol.

oh ha ha.

Could be worse...that one guy on here is a big freightliner/deeeeee-troit fan.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Welcome to the site. nice looking ride there.

Re: the freightshaker guy, he also likes the ultra shift so he thinks he driving at Indy.(metrosexual)

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Welcome to the site. nice looking ride there.

Re: the freightshaker guy, he also likes the ultra shift so he thinks he driving at Indy.(metrosexual)

lmao!..hey nobody's perfect right? i drove a volvo for a while once,worst 15 minutes of my life!

sure do,when i do my canada trip most times i have hamilton,saskatoon,edmonton,and calgary,and ocaisionally kelowna,bc.......mark

Hi ever been to Ashley furniture in Stoney creek(hamilton) I think Ive seen the truck there? I have an account in the same ware house james

Hi ever been to Ashley furniture in Stoney creek(hamilton) I think Ive seen the truck there? I have an account in the same ware house james

no,i havent been there,but i go to the direct buy warehouse in stoney creek all the time......mark

OK I have seen ya! My yards off Fruitland and the service rd. I'll have to shout at ya next time! james

sure,thought i recognized your truck after i looked at the pictures,thought i saw you on the 401,usually when i get done at stoney creek,my next stop is mississauga...mark