Mack Superliner? Ultraliner Magnum Pictures Wanted Badly!

I'm looking for pictures of Superliner and Ultraliner MAGNUM's. If you have any pictures of one

or own one please post some pictures and try and include the vin number to each one if you can.

I know some of you on here have one or more so please post pictures of them if you can. :thumb: \

The pictures I enclosed are of my cousins Magnum's [the blue one is not really a Magnum] and Will

Wingo's.

Thanks, Josh. :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT:

• 2 weeks later...

Come on guys I don't bite :D . Somebody else on here must have a 1985 :mack1: MAGNUM.

thunderdog, I see your in Kane, PA. Did you or do have a 1985 :mack1: RW713 Superliner log

truck that was in a 1985 Bulldog Magazine? Just curious. Thanks, Josh. :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT:

No,but i did know the man who owned it very well! He passed away quiet a few years ago. That truck went through some different owners and last i knew it was sitting somewhere with a blown motor and what was left was ready to go to the junkyard!

No,but i did know the man who owned it very well! He passed away quiet a few years ago. That truck went through some different owners and last i knew it was sitting somewhere with a blown motor and what was left was ready to go to the junkyard!

What kind of shape was it in other than the blown E9 :( ? Could it be bought and fixed or at

least bought for a good price [it's not worth to much with a blown engine]? Is it even worth getting? Could you get some pictures of it? I would like to see what it looks like now after 25 years of use. By the way nice shot of the Magnum though it could use the stripes :thumb: .Thanks, Josh. :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT:

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of shape was it in other than the blown E9 :( ? Could it be bought and fixed or at

least bought for a good price [it's not worth to much with a blown engine]? Is it even worth getting? Could you get some pictures of it? I would like to see what it looks like now after 25 years of use. By the way nice shot of the Magnum though it could use the stripes :thumb: .Thanks, Josh. :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT:

Have not seen it in 10 years or better.I have no idea where it went to. New paint and stripes are coming SOON!!!