Rear Brake Drum 1956 F600 ?

J2J

:wacko: I have been looking a few months on the web e-bay Craigs list on-line junk yards. But get no reply's. Hoping :thumb: someone know where I can find a new one or good used one 1956 F-600 right REAR brake drum has 6 lugs floating axle about 14.75" in Dia

Thanks

:wacko: I have been looking a few months on the web e-bay Craigs list on-line junk yards. But get no reply's. Hoping :thumb: someone know where I can find a new one or good used one 1956 F-600 right REAR brake drum has 6 lugs floating axle about 14.75" in Dia

Thanks

I would try giving ATHS (American Truck Historical Society) a call or look in their classified section or give them a call at (816)-891-9900 web- ATHS.com

mike

Thanks

i have a 52 f600 the whole trk in new hampton ny

• 3 weeks later...

would that truck have the same rear axle as a 1959 c60 chevy viking from the description it sounds verry sim..joe

I will check it out

What town are you close to?

Edited by J2J

• 2 months later...

Hey, this may be to no avail but I worked at a NAPA a few years ago and they deal in heavy duty apps too. I bought new brake drums for a 59 Chevy Bel Air from them so you might give it a shot. They have all kinds of stuff for old applications. If your local NAPA won't help (since no one wants to dig. If it ain't in the computer they don't have it, lol) you can call Jerry at the Mandan, ND store at 701-663-2886. He will bend over backwards to find it and if he can't he will tell you. And if he can he will tell you where to get it.