Chrome Exhaust Elbow

I just recently bought a 2007 CTP 713 Mack Granite dump truck. It has on it an ugly exhaust elbow going into the muffler stack. And I'am having trouble getting the correct chrome or stainless exhaust elbow I really need. At the mack dealers when I give them my serial number they can't tell me if the new elbow I'am ordering is just a regular steel elbow or the chrome/stainless elbow that I want to change for. I got a nice looking truck but that s shaped wrap around exhaust elbow ruins the look of it.

I just recently bought a 2007 CTP 713 Mack Granite dump truck. It has on it an ugly exhaust elbow going into the muffler stack. And I'am having trouble getting the correct chrome or stainless exhaust elbow I really need. At the mack dealers when I give them my serial number they can't tell me if the new elbow I'am ordering is just a regular steel elbow or the chrome/stainless elbow that I want to change for. I got a nice looking truck but that s shaped wrap around exhaust elbow ruins the look of it.

When the parts people look up your truck, it will only show the part # of the pipe that came on the truck. Your only hope is to find another CTP with a a chrome pipe and get the VIN# and have the parts guys look that truck up and get the part#. I have a CTP on the lot here and just went out and checked it but it was not chrome. Your dealers parts guy might send in a parts E-service to Mack Specs and see if Mack could tell them the part# if they even make one in chrome.