Times Are Tough

other dog

no, haven't eaten any, but I have seen some around. The dog doesn't like to go very far when it's cold. He refuses to go out at all when it's raining, but he's never peed inside.

Looks like you could teach him how to pee inside if you can teach him to pee outside.

mike

no, haven't eaten any, but I have seen some around. The dog doesn't like to go very far when it's cold. He refuses to go out at all when it's raining, but he's never peed inside.

How much snow did you end up with? We've got 4 to 6"+ on the way for monday I guess...yay.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

How much snow did you end up with? We've got 4 to 6"+ on the way for monday I guess...yay.

that's about what we ended up with here, 5 or 6". Not nearly as much as they were calling for but just a little ways north they got twice that much, and they got a couple of feet in northern Va.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Looks like you could teach him how to pee inside if you can teach him to pee outside.

mike

I probably could I guess, but I never taught him to pee outside. He's the only dog I ever saw that was apparently born housebroken. He's really smart too, almost as smart as I am. And he just showed up one day and made himself at home, when I lived in Appomattox. Only inside dog i've ever had too.

I probably could I guess, but I never taught him to pee outside. He's the only dog I ever saw that was apparently born housebroken. He's really smart too, almost as smart as I am. And he just showed up one day and made himself at home, when I lived in Appomattox. Only inside dog i've ever had too.

Oh Yea, What branch of service is or was he in with those dog tags around his neck?

mike

Oh Yea, What branch of service is or was he in with those dog tags around his neck?

mike

They say he's a citizen of Camel county and he's had his rabies vaccination. But he might have been in a top secret branch of the service before he got here, I don't know. He doesn't talk about his past much, and whenever I bring it up he changes the subject.