Starting Problem

I have a Mack MB 400 1974 cab over model. The wiring is fairly simple, but even so I'm having trouble getting the thing started. I parked it 6 months ago, and when I did the motor on the two speed back axle burned out and everything on the instrument panel went dead. I didn't try to start it right away, and now, even though the battery and the alternator are fine, and the starter and solenoid are new, it isn't turning over. The first couple of times it chugged in a sluggish way and now it won't do anything. My feeling is that because everything on the dash won't work, and they are all, I assume, wired into the relay off the tumbler, that the relay is the problem. Does this sound right? Any advice would be helpful.

I have a Mack MB 400 1974 cab over model. The wiring is fairly simple, but even so I'm having trouble getting the thing started. I parked it 6 months ago, and when I did the motor on the two speed back axle burned out and everything on the instrument panel went dead. I didn't try to start it right away, and now, even though the battery and the alternator are fine, and the starter and solenoid are new, it isn't turning over. The first couple of times it chugged in a sluggish way and now it won't do anything. My feeling is that because everything on the dash won't work, and they are all, I assume, wired into the relay off the tumbler, that the relay is the problem. Does this sound right? Any advice would be helpful.

A truck that old may have a series parell switch trace the wires from the batterys back look for a big round solnoid!