Scope

Mike

Can someone tell me a good name brand for a Night Vision Scope? The one I brought back from Nam has gone cloudy and light is very faint. I need for it to mount on a rifle.

mike

try ACME products, Wile E. Coyote got all his equipment from them. Not sure if they're still in binness though. If not, check here-

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/browse/nightvision.aspx?c=136&dc=1194

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

try ACME products, Wile E. Coyote got all his equipment from them. Not sure if they're still in binness though. If not, check here-

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/browse/nightvision.aspx?c=136&dc=1194

Thanks Tom, The old Star-lite has probably bit the dust. I'll take it to Gun City here in town and let them tell me it's seen it's last battle. Just to see if they are intereseted in looking at it without charging.

Are you home these days? Or busy?.....I used some sauce the other night on my BBQ sandwich. I still have plenty and would not use anything else. It's so good that it'll make a jack rabbitt smack a bear.

mike

Thanks Tom, The old Star-lite has probably bit the dust. I'll take it to Gun City here in town and let them tell me it's seen it's last battle. Just to see if they are intereseted in looking at it without charging.

Are you home these days? Or busy?.....I used some sauce the other night on my BBQ sandwich. I still have plenty and would not use anything else. It's so good that it'll make a jack rabbitt smack a bear.

mike

Well, things seemed to be picking up a little bit but i've been home more than I want to be because of the weather, and the shootings in Appomattox. I left on Monday a few weeks ago going to Huntington,W.V. and South Shore, Ohio and didn't get back until Wednesday because of the heavy snow in W.V. Now there's more on the way,which you're probably getting now.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

A buddy of my dad's is an over-the-road O/O flatbed guy...said within the last month seems like someone opened the floodgates with freight. He was almost complaining there was so much work. Feast or famine I guess.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg