Thanks To Watts Mack !

vanscottbuilders

BMT is a great forum for all Mack truck enthusiasts to share information, ask questions and trade ideas about our toys and our work trucks. Sometimes we might take all of this for granted.

Santa Claus arrived in fine fashion at my house on Thursday loaded with truck stuff.

And it reminded me that we should take a minute and thank Barry, Tracey and all of the folks at Watts Mack for their support and service throughout the year.

As parts get harder and harder to find, and as more and more original parts are taken by corrosion, having someone who is willing to research, purchase and inventory many of those pieces for the restoration hobby is really invaluable. Having the same people support our website is fantastic!

I called Tracey on Tuesday, December 22nd and ordered all new chrome trim for Gray Hamilton's B-67 (Blockhead here on BMT). The original was simply too poor to use on this truck. Although I am not a big fan of reproduction pieces, I don't have a good chrome plating shop that is nearby or trustworthy. So having access to all of those trim and hardware pieces by a simple phone call sure made life a lot easier.

Anyway - I ordered a lot of stuff on Tuesday, December 22nd and on Thursday the 24th two big boxes with most of my stuff arrived! (I probably should also thank UPS! This was regular ground transportation)

Sure made for a nice Christmas in the shop!

So from all of us here on the Big Mack Truck forums - Thanks Watts Mack for all of your help and support!!

And - Happy New Year to Everybody!

Paul Van Scott

I will most certainly add my thanks as well. There are not many forums dedicated to Mack's. On a lot of forums I seem to notice a bunch of Peterbilt and Kenworth fans. They seems to throw Mack by the wayside. Keep up the great work Barry. :thumb::mack1: for live, even if Volvo is calling the shots.

I'll vote for that. In the short time I been here, have learned quite a bit about my truck.

Also gettin the itch to look into a rehab project and the parts, info that I will need.

Although I entered the contest, I didn't win ANYTHING

Thanks Barry for the site.

Ed

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Thanks! We do try to keep customer service at our #1 priority!

Don't worry, Watt's is still one of the few Mack Only dealers (although, we do have access to Volvo and UD through our sister store) Bulldog blood still runs deep in our veins!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

BMT is a great forum for all Mack truck enthusiasts to share information, ask questions and trade ideas about our toys and our work trucks. Sometimes we might take all of this for granted.

And it reminded me that we should take a minute and thank Barry, Tracey and all of the folks at Watts Mack for their support and service throughout the year.

As parts get harder and harder to find, and as more and more original parts are taken by corrosion, having someone who is willing to research, purchase and inventory many of those pieces for the restoration hobby is really invaluable. Having the same people support our website is fantastic!

So from all of us here on the Big Mack Truck forums - Thanks Watts Mack for all of your help and support!!

And - Happy New Year to Everybody!

Paul Van Scott

Amen to that, well said!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Thanks! We do try to keep customer service at our #1 priority!

Don't worry, Watt's is still one of the few Mack Only dealers (although, we do have access to Volvo and UD through our sister store) Bulldog blood still runs deep in our veins!

Thank God for that Barry! The closest Mack only dealer is F&C in St. Louis, they also specialize in GMC along with Quincy Mack which is in Quincy, IL. At least the Mack dealers in Illinois and Missouri seem to be separate from Volvo which is a good thing for sure.

Hey seeing as we're all giving thanks to Barry and Tracy and this awesome forum. I have to too, I haven't had the pleasure of doing business with Barry. Well, It's just not a good time... But this forum !!! What a place and what a great bunch of people.

I've made it my home page, so I'm here every day checkin out what's going on.

Lot's of fun and very informative too

Thanks Barry and Tracy and to Watts Mack and BMT

Glenn

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.