Anybody In The Portland, Or, Battleground Wa Area:

Rob

Can't seem to locate a decent semi trailer around these parts. Anybody in the mentioned area that could have a looksee at one for me?

I would really like to have one like this in 42' length so a beavertail wouldn't be so long, or over 48' overall.

http://portland.crai...1523090600.html

http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=2241313

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

What do you call 'decent'?

Is a steel floor a must or would you settle for wood?

Steel is not preferred due to weight. I'm needing a trailer for hauling my antique trucks, not general freight or wrecked cars. In fact it will be used as a parking deck most of the year with a couple trucks setting on it.

Really don't want to spend more than $5000.00 for an older but usable trailer, and prefer a very low deck height. Don't mind installing a new deck but want no major repairs. Lengthwise, I don't want any more length than 48' absolute including the dovetail I'm anticipating installing.

I plan to build a hydraulic slide axle trailer but don't have the time available now.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.