Need A Filter Number:

Rob

Anybody know what oil filter an END673T engine takes? It is the "full flow" type that is about 18" tall, and about 8" in diameter.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Anybody know what oil filter an END673T engine takes? It is the "full flow" type that is about 18" tall, and about 8" in diameter.

Thanks,

Rob

For many years the mack # was a 236GB311A. This is the filter that uses a small oil line and 2 large oil lines at the bottom. This is a full flow/ partial/flow by/pass.Two filter in one.This is used with the engine that uses a oil cooler.

glenn akers

For many years the mack # was a 236GB311A. This is the filter that uses a small oil line and 2 large oil lines at the bottom. This is a full flow/ partial/flow by/pass.Two filter in one.This is used with the engine that uses a oil cooler.

Hi Glenn, that number is still accurate for a crossover to WIX, Hastings, Baldwin etc. I did purchase a WIX today and it matches the old filter great. The old filter did not have a number marked on it anyplace.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.