Unleashed Mack

UNLEASHED MACK R-SERIES.

HOT ROD SEMI CLASS.

DRIVER- KENDRA RODGERS.

SPECS. MACK R-SERIES TRUCK. POWERED BY A IN-LINE 6 CYLINDER SMALL DISPLACEMENT MACK ENGINE (THEY CALL IT MACK 400 ENGINE)THIS TRUCK MAKES THE CROWD GO WILD. THEY SHOW THEM THAT THEY DO NOT NEED A BIG DISPLACEMENT 6 IN-LINE DIESEL ENGINE LIKE THE CUMMINS QSK-19. THATS WHY THEY STATE "MACK MAKES IT, MACK SHAKES IT" AND IT SOUNDS SO SWEET...THAT CHARACTERISTIC MACK TRUCK SOUND.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5IU6cplxzQ&feature=related

ON THIS ONE I THINK IT WENT TO FAST FOR IT. SOUNDS SO NICE WHEN SHE SHUT IT DOWN.

• 6 months later...

UNLEASHED MACK R-SERIES.

HOT ROD SEMI CLASS.

DRIVER- KENDRA RODGERS.

SPECS. MACK R-SERIES TRUCK. POWERED BY A IN-LINE 6 CYLINDER SMALL DISPLACEMENT MACK ENGINE (THEY CALL IT MACK 400 ENGINE)THIS TRUCK MAKES THE CROWD GO WILD. THEY SHOW THEM THAT THEY DO NOT NEED A BIG DISPLACEMENT 6 IN-LINE DIESEL ENGINE LIKE THE CUMMINS QSK-19. THATS WHY THEY STATE "MACK MAKES IT, MACK SHAKES IT" AND IT SOUNDS SO SWEET...THAT CHARACTERISTIC MACK TRUCK SOUND.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5IU6cplxzQ&feature=related

ON THIS ONE I THINK IT WENT TO FAST FOR IT. SOUNDS SO NICE WHEN SHE SHUT IT DOWN.

Meant to Macks and HD's sound can be copied but never to there fullest.

Just like a true AMEICAN, the sound of Macks and Harley's can and not pelaced. I love the the old US.

Kendra does a great job driving. I did notice the weight box never came up in the second video.

This is Kendra, and I just wanted to let you know that the weight box would have had to come up in the second video. The reason I'm saying this is because when I started to head toward the wall, the weight box advancing is what stopped me, I didn't hit the brakes. So therefore if the box wouldn't have advanced there would have been no way for me to stop as quick as I did. I would have run straight into the wall because I was going so fast. So there's your proof that it did advance, plus the fact that you can see the weight box at the end of the video.

Kendra

This is Kendra, and I just wanted to let you know that the weight box would have had to come up in the second video. The reason I'm saying this is because when I started to head toward the wall, the weight box advancing is what stopped me, I didn't hit the brakes. So therefore if the box wouldn't have advanced there would have been no way for me to stop as quick as I did. I would have run straight into the wall because I was going so fast. So there's your proof that it did advance, plus the fact that you can see the weight box at the end of the video.

Kendra

Well heck, looks like we gots us one a them thar celebrities among us... :thumb:

l_8e3aa09470dd420b881466274fe9f042.gif

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

• 2 months later...

Kendra

Hi Kendra:

Good to know you posted a reply to this TOPIC. I created it so people and MACK TRUCKS ENTHUSIAST have the oportunity to know about your MACK PULLING RIGS. First of all congratulations on your runs in the 2010 season and I hope you became the 2010 BIG RIG PULLING SERIES champion.

The most spectacular aspect of the RODGERS PULLING TEAM trucks is that they rely on MACK 6 cilynder engines for power, in a field were the mayor part of the MACK pullers are powered by the MACK E9 V8 engine. What your team has done with MACK 6 cylinder engines is AWESOME because is a MACK TRUCK DIESEL ENGINE and can beat the bigger engines such as CUMMINS QSK19, and DETROIT DIESEL 12V71 V12.

I will like to know more about both MACK PULLING TRUCKS, UNLEASHED an the new truck named UNPREDICTABLE. Only thing I know about them is that they are SINGLE TURBO CHARGER trucks. Is there any web page about the RODGERS' PULLING TEAM???

Thanks for sharing some time with us MACK TRUCK ENTHUSIASTS. Go for the 2010 champioship!!!

P.D- I like the truck's motto MACK MAKES IT, MACK SHAKES IT and ALL THROTTLE NO BOTTLE

U were right kendra the weight box was at the top. Sorry bout that. U were going so fast at the end i just figured it wasnt transfering. U do have a very good running R Model. Maybe this year ours will look close to running that good.. ~JOE

Thanks, and I wasn't trying to be mean by what I said, I just wanted to point out that the weight box did advance on me. I was just having a really good run, got to going toward the wall so I had to shut it off.

Edited by fenix

Well guys lets give it up to Kendra Rodgers she won the 2010 big rigs pulling series, way to go girl, i had the chance to meet her at stark county fair and this girl is going to go places in her life congrats again and see you out next year hopefully you get that nasty hook figured out that that truck did to you the last couple years also please send me a pm i was hoping to get permission to build a few models of your trucks for my collection

CONGRATULATIONS TO KENDRA RODGERS FOR HER 2010 BIG RIG PULLING SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP. WAY TO GO FOR KENDRA AND THE RODGERS PULLING TEAM (UNLEASHED MACK / UNPREDICTABLE MACK) THE MOST AMAZING FEATURE OF THE RODGERS PULING TEAM IS THAT THE TRUCKS ARE POWERED BY MACK IN-LINE 6 CYLINDER DIESEL ENGINES (E7), AND THEY WERE STRONG IN A FIELD DOMINATED BY MACK E9 V8 AND THE BIG BLOCK CUMMINS INDUSTRIAL QSK19.

MACK MAKES IT, MACK SHAKES IT.

ALL THROTTLE NO BOTTLE.

100_1830.JPG