The way I understand the difference between the camelback and noncamelback suspensions is this. Someone correct me if I am wrong. On the camelback suspension the center point where the u-bolts attach is higher than the points on the ends where the anchor pins fasten to the spring hangers, giving it a look that resembles the hump on a camels back? On a noncamelback suspension the center points where the u-bolts fasten is lower than the ends where the anchor pins attach to the spring hangers. On your exhaust question I think the main difference between wether a truck was built with horizontal or vertical exhaust most likely depends on how it was speced, when it was built but could have been changed at a later time. Hope this helps you out. Block.

The way I understand the difference between the camelback and noncamelback suspensions is this. Someone correct me if I am wrong. On the camelback suspension the center point where the u-bolts attach is higher than the points on the ends where the anchor pins fasten to the spring hangers, giving it a look that resembles the hump on a camels back? On a noncamelback suspension the center points where the u-bolts fasten is lower than the ends where the anchor pins attach to the spring hangers. On your exhaust question I think the main difference between wether a truck was built with horizontal or vertical exhaust most likely depends on how it was speced, when it was built but could have been changed at a later time. Hope this helps you out. Block.

what is the dif. betwen a camel back suspension and a other one?...and why is there some without stacks,instead there is a muffler under the frame

Camelback has a different mount setup(far better I believe,especially with metal bushings)does'nt mount directly to frame and has good travel on the trunnion tower like the hardbar setup-Kevin