Pedigree 1000

The first 1000 CXU / CHU's built in Macungie.

Dave

Ahh ok, I had a feeling it had something to do with that. Thanks for clearing that up.

You think they would have made it a little more "commemorative" though and only put them on the first 100. 1,000 seems like alot, but I guess thats Volvo for you...

Hi guys,

I spotted this new Pinnacle at the dealer the other day, and it had "Pedigree 1000" badges on each side of the hood. Any idea what they signify?

100_6014.jpg?t=1255296968

100_6014-1.jpg?t=1255296970

I was wondering that myself, there are two new mack pinnacles at the dealer in hagerstown but just one of them wear that pedigree 1000 badge. The trucks are identical the only difference is one has a sleeper, they were ordered in at the same time, both going to the same company.

I was wondering that myself, there are two new mack pinnacles at the dealer in hagerstown but just one of them wear that pedigree 1000 badge. The trucks are identical the only difference is one has a sleeper, they were ordered in at the same time, both going to the same company.

Both going to Bowman?

Both going to Bowman?

No, there going to Mellott Wood Preserving out of Needmore Pa., they bought two new day cabs like 6 months ago, and now these two. Think their updating before 2010 emissions. Very nice looking Macks. Notice the pedigree badge on the day cab.

post-2480-12558297266687_thumb.jpg