Making Breakfast

other dog

uh-oh! I didn't really, I found the bottle in the trash barrel at the truckstop fuel island and re-used it. The squirt bottle is very convenient, but it has regular old 85w-90 gear oil in it (used of course). I guess I should switch to synthetic and try to eat healthier.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

uh-oh! I didn't really, I found the bottle in the trash barrel at the truckstop fuel island and re-used it. The squirt bottle is very convenient, but it has regular old 85w-90 gear oil in it (used of course). I guess I should switch to synthetic and try to eat healthier.

Well, there is a health benefit to that used 85w90 also.

It is high in iron and other important metals.

You found that container at a truckstop fuel island?

Hope it wasn't a pee jug!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

me too, never thought to check it.

Tom,

Where were you when you picked up that bottle?.......because I pee'd in a 85w90 gear oil bottle about a week ago. I do it everytime I find a bottle. Problem though is getting the head to make a funnel. B) That's when the oil comes in handy. There's always some left in tha bottles.

mike

Tom,

Where were you when you picked up that bottle?.......because I pee'd in a 85w90 gear oil bottle about a week ago. I do it everytime I find a bottle. Problem though is getting the head to make a funnel. B) That's when the oil comes in handy. There's always some left in tha bottles.

mike

I don't remember...somewhere a bit north of Nashville I think.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.