Gonna Be Away Through The Holiday:

Rob

Momma is taking me away on a camping trip. Probably be some new types of vittles available along the way.

I'll check back in on Moday night.

Enjoy the holiday.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Had a real good time visiting with family that was distant. Went to a campground on Illinois' largest man made lake down at Carlysle. Too damn many people though due to the holiday.

As far as roadkill, well didn't have any as Momma said "standard life" was off for the weekend. Momma's uncle did bring down some unshucked sweet corn and we smeared it deeply in river bottom mud and threw it in the campfire for fifteen minutes to cook. It was really good believe it or not when removed, and shucked. We then came up with the idea to "net" a wild turkey and cook it the same way; It wasn't any good and I've had gas, and heartburn ever since. Made me wish I'd had some of Other Dog's mushrooms instead.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.