Diamond Y's New '06 Granite

nice looking Rig!!

going to build a model of it?

That is a nice looking truck. I think it looks much nicer with fender extensions that do not have the bolt recesses showing.

The picture of the other new Mack dumper that Barry had posted months back looked cheaply added onto with the fender extensions. This one looks much cleaner.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Darn good lookin truck. :thumb: I love those oil field tube bumpers with the brush guard for the grille.

That is a nice looking truck. I think it looks much nicer with fender extensions that do not have the bolt recesses showing.

The picture of the other new Mack dumper that Barry had posted months back looked cheaply added onto with the fender extensions. This one looks much cleaner.

Rob

I think it was the newer granite axle back that had the ugly fender extensions. On Macks website the new granite will also have the same fender extension :(

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

do those bumpers fold down to be able to open the hood? I know the roo bars do with the pull of 2 pins.

Trent

everything on that truck is fixed...like it would with a stock bumper and name plate...the guard clears the hood when it opens