Found A Few Surprises After A Little Sanding

I started sanding on my H-63 and found a few surprises. Got the driver side fender and step off today. Try to get the passenger side off tomorrow and hopefully get the cab off next week. The real work will begin with cutting out and patching all of the rusted panels, wish me luck. Check out my gallery for the damage found, still can't get these darn pics to post on here.

I started sanding on my H-63 and found a few surprises. Got the driver side fender and step off today. Try to get the passenger side off tomorrow and hopefully get the cab off next week. The real work will begin with cutting out and patching all of the rusted panels, wish me luck. Check out my gallery for the damage found, still can't get these darn pics to post on here.

Keep up the good work and make sure you send in those pictures of your project when you possibly can. I'll try and do the same, if only I could just remember what day it is. :lol:

mike

Keep up the good work and make sure you send in those pictures of your project when you possibly can. I'll try and do the same, if only I could just remember what day it is. :lol:

mike

Does that mean your memory is bad?

Now I must go find my ass as I've misplaced it yet again.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Does that mean your memory is bad?

Now I must go find my ass as I've misplaced it yet again.

Rob

Moms 82 this past april and i'm not far behind her in memory. What was really comforting was when I carried her to the doctor. He said by the time your 50 you have lost half of your memory. :lol: And for mom well she tries very hard and can sometimes have me wondering how she can remember so well. But tell her something 1 minute ago and she has either not listened or don't remember. That's why we need you ROB to help us on the BMT forum.

mike