Looking For A Robert Bosh Pump

We are looking for a robert bosh pump from a 300-350 mack... We need more fuel on the pulling truck and the builder says this is where to start..

I can find plenty of American bosh pumps cheep but they will be no better than what I have now.. any leads would be great. Would consider trading our turned up pump for your stock robert bosch. I would just want to inspect its condition first and would pay shipping both ways if it was not up to our needs.

Let me know.

Trent

Lmackattack@hotmail.com

We are looking for a robert bosh pump from a 300-350 mack... We need more fuel on the pulling truck and the builder says this is where to start..

I can find plenty of American bosh pumps cheep but they will be no better than what I have now.. any leads would be great. Would consider trading our turned up pump for your stock robert bosch. I would just want to inspect its condition first and would pay shipping both ways if it was not up to our needs.

Let me know.

Trent

Lmackattack@hotmail.com

Trent is the engine 4 valve or 2.slim pickins ob the old style rb pumps If the engine is 4 valve and a later model you may have a half chance that a 400 pump will fit!The mounting flange on later 4 valves with the alumnum front cover were drilled but pluged for RB and still Ran Ambac

Fred This is on a 2 valve 285. I can find american bosch real easy but no luck on the robert bosch.

This guy named stark with his little 237 keeps getting us by about 10' on every pull. A bird told me today he saw them messing with injectors :whistling:

We cant have anymore of this!!!

Fred This is on a 2 valve 285. I can find american bosch real easy but no luck on the robert bosch.

This guy named stark with his little 237 keeps getting us by about 10' on every pull. A bird told me today he saw them messing with injectors :whistling:

We cant have anymore of this!!!

Take the fuel stop out and see what you get!NAw ya might wreck sumthing, You can also grind or file the rear ward nut thinner to get a little moreIf the stop is the same as your truck.Is the governer the same as your truck? 6 hole top or 4 hole top?

There where very few 285s with RB

I remember seeing maybe 2 in 30 odd years very scarce They did make em thou.