Dragline

Here is some pics. of my dad's dragline.He was doing some test digging after some maintenance,just finished digging 17,000 yards of gravel out of the water at a pit.

And in these next pictures they are loading it to be moved to Iowa to dig gravel out of the water for another road project.

:D Dad turned 70 this spring and still love's to run dragline.

Nothing wrong with a man doing what he likes to do. Don't tell him he can't, I'll come stand at his back and we'll whup all you puppies.

James, don't whup him too bad, cause he's already been whupped on. Jist check out the xrays of his leg. If his dad's like me in doing what he likes. I get in trouble doing that everytime I try. :)

James, don't whup him too bad, cause he's already been whupped on. Jist check out the xrays of his leg. If his dad's like me in doing what he likes. I get in trouble doing that everytime I try. :)

well, if you are planning to whip him, now would be the time to do it, while he's incapacitated. :lol:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.