Mrs Obamas chat today.

41chevy

The First Lady(?) today giving her view on the Stone Mountain carving. The removal of CSA General Forrest and his wifes graves and the sale of his statue in Memphis. The removal of the CSA Memorial at Arlington National Cemetery. She mentioned that the next "target" should be the memorial to White Supremacy (her words) . . . Mount Rushmore. The crowded cheered her. Most of the crowd appeared to be non minority college and 30's something people.

These are offensive??

post-3242-0-71971900-1438626238_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-38118200-1438626245_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-60340900-1438626256_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Stone Mtn. and Mt.Rushmore were carved by the same person or at least most of it, he had a association with the KKK, they paid the bulk of the cost for Stone Mtn. to that I say so what, I find that every city in this country there is a road named MLK, I find MLK offensive, should we rename all roads, will the liberals want the Ronald Reagan parkway renamed.

This goes along with wanting to change the names of the football/ baseball and all other sports team names, personally I bet dolphins like having something named after them. How about we change them to HO and thugs and homeboy, will that make everyone happy.

The most discriminated person in the USA today is the white, straight, married or not, male. and there will not be a civil war it will be a race war and it will end as fast as it gets started. If there is one thing that most whites are really good at, that is shooting guns and being able to hit what they aim at, something that blacks have still yet to master..

There are 2 roads here I find offensive and told a customer I refuse to do drive on or do business on those roads. We have a Malcom X Blvd and a Stokely Carmichael Ave. Malcom X blvd has the Long Island Fort KFC on it. Drive in or walk up only. talk to the mike. Put the money in a draw and get you bag of crap in the drawer. The clerk is behind bullet proof glass like a bank. First Maximum Security Fast Food joint I ever saw.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

So far governor Nathan Deal down here is telling naacp and sclc they need to worry about things like making sure their children get an education and other things and as of right now has not CAVED IN to their demands.........what will they want next ??? Change the name of Washington, D.C. Because George Washington owned slaves ??.......they can't change history and need to get the hell over it they got all their entitlements still want more.....maybe give them all an Obama wide screen t.v. That should keep them occupied for a little while........Bobby j.