Registry

Superdog

Unfortunately I wasn't able to extract the registry categories when the garage and registry merged...it looks like all the vehicles are in the garage and searchable but they are not organized by model anymore like before.

I just added new categories to the Garage to make it a little more like a registry...I split the categories by year.  I will work on moving existing trucks around but members can move their trucks themselves by going to their garage listings and clicking MANAGE>MOVE and move to the proper category.

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/profile/61-superdog/?tab=node_collections_Collections

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I'll look into it...it looked like both the garage and registry vehicles transferred over but maybe not!  The problem was that both systems were the same software and they got merged during the forum upgrade.  The easy way to see what is in your current garage is to go to your profile view and click on the Garage Tab.  If you don't have a vehicle in there, feel free to add it in!  This is how the software will stay.  I do apologize if anything was lost...sometimes these upgrades do not go smooth...especially when we waited so long to do it.

To get to your profile, click on your name at top right and then click profile.  You can also upload a profile cover photo while you are there!  It will fill in the gray rectangle on your profile page!  :thumb:

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK