Becoming A Christian

Double L

I made a decision to become a Christian, I always believed in God and all that but I never followed the Christian way of life. My biblical name means Laural-Crowned which means to wear the crown of victory, which means I'm victorious in whatever I do. It's not that I lived a bad life or anything, I just want to become a Christian and better my life so I can repent my sins. I plan to get baptized here soon as well.

I made a decision to become a Christian, I always believed in God and all that but I never followed the Christian way of life. My biblical name means Laural-Crowned which means to wear the crown of victory, which means I'm victorious in whatever I do. It's not that I lived a bad life or anything, I just want to become a Christian and better my life so I can repent my sins. I plan to get baptized here soon as well.

I think we should all believe in something.

I believe that I'll turn the broiler oven up a couple of notches as the meat was a little rare last evening for the time expended.

Sins = My life; repentance is futile.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I think we should all believe in something.

I believe that I'll turn the broiler oven up a couple of notches as the meat was a little rare last evening for the time expended.

Sins = My life; repentance is futile.

Rob

too bad, you're wrong. when the oven is on broil the top heating element is already w.f.o. so you can not turn it up any more. try leaving the slab-o-lab in there a little bit longer next time. oh, broiler oven-not an electric range, eh?..well maybe you can, I might be wrong.

But God will forgive your sins, and there is none who is without sin-not one.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

too bad, you're wrong. when the oven is on broil the top heating element is already w.f.o. so you can not turn it up any more. try leaving the slab-o-lab in there a little bit longer next time. oh, broiler oven-not an electric range, eh?..well maybe you can, I might be wrong.

But God will forgive your sins, and there is none who is without sin-not one.

I carry the broiler oven in the truck for a quick roadside snack. I've never needed to turn it up on high before but the entree' presented was quite thick in the midsection after I quit whittlin with the chain saw. Oh well, it takes some time to learn these things. Incidently, it is propane fired at 155,000 BTU on high.

Sin?? I'm full of them and commit enough to make up for a lot of folks that don't do enough. I figger we all have to meet our maker sometime and I'll deal with it then.

My favorite moniker has always been: "Do unto others, then split".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.