Mack E3 (renault) Cs300 Engine.

EM6285

I AM LOOKING TO FIND SOME INFORMATION REGARDING THE MACK /RENAULT E3 ENGINE (MACK MS MIDLINER /MACK CS SERIES)

WICH IS THE DISPLACEMENT FOR THIS ENGINES?

ARE THEY RELIABLE?

JUST WANT TO TUNNE-UP ONE..... WONDERING IF I CAN GET 800 HP OUT OFF ONE.

I AM LOOKING TO FIND SOME INFORMATION REGARDING THE MACK /RENAULT E3 ENGINE (MACK MS MIDLINER /MACK CS SERIES)

WICH IS THE DISPLACEMENT FOR THIS ENGINES?

ARE THEY RELIABLE?

JUST WANT TO TUNNE-UP ONE..... WONDERING IF I CAN GET 800 HP OUT OFF ONE.

My E3-210 was a very good engine. It displaced 8.8 liters.

The E3-175 was also a good engine. It displaced 6.2 liters.

Both are expensive to repair.

I would not entertain cranking the horsepower due to cost of parts.

Just my opinion(s).

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

E9 would be the way to go for that HP requirement if it will fit-right?

Regards,

'

John

I do not think that a fully modified MACK E9 with quad turbocharger system will fit under the hood of a small MACK CS200 /CS250. Here we are planning on getting such truck (MACK CS) and use it as a base model for making a "Drag Race" Truck. Funny Truck Class no allows for the LIGHT FUNNY TRUCK category to b created. Basically is a class for small trucks like those low prifile trucks that use small tires. Mack CS Series Trucks fit in that category.

I do remember that some guy here has a "big" MACK CS Truck wich is used to pull 58 foot long trailers. I couldn't catch him at a fast food in wich that BIG MACK CS was parked. I rally wanted to see what kind of engine that truck had.

We can get a MACK CS and put the V8 E9 engine on the frame at the back of the cab (sort a like the BANDAG TITAN).

But this is only at planning stages and with this economy it might never get done at all!!!

So that is why I am asking for the E3 engine, because it looks like that is the one we can really work with (for now)

Any one happens to know the address, phone number or web site of DALE FRANCIS the one that makes EXTREME POWER E9 Engines????