Back Of Cab/headliner

Does anyone have any experience installing a Quiet Ride plastic headliner and back of cab kits for a b-61? I'm having some issues with it. They never sent any instructions with it. This is the first headliner I'm installing. I'll call them tomorrow but I wonder if anyone here had any insight with this type?

Thanks,

Pat

Does anyone have any experience installing a Quiet Ride plastic headliner and back of cab kits for a b-61? I'm having some issues with it. They never sent any instructions with it. This is the first headliner I'm installing. I'll call them tomorrow but I wonder if anyone here had any insight with this type?

Thanks,

Pat

Where did you purchase this kit?

mike

Directly From quiet ride.

Hey 220.

I should have asked more. Is it the fit that is the issue? And did ya get a reply from Quiet Ride? It is possible that if it don't fit that you got another kit instead of the B Model kit you should have gotten. I know these questions seem vauge, sorry.

mike :blink:

Hey 220.

I should have asked more. Is it the fit that is the issue? And did ya get a reply from Quiet Ride? It is possible that if it don't fit that you got another kit instead of the B Model kit you should have gotten. I know these questions seem vauge, sorry.

mike :blink:

Its seems to fit well but I'm still waiting on an answer yet. I've been so busy with work I just got around to emailing the guys there some pictures of the issues. I think I have the right kit. I'll know as soon as they get back to me. Everything else I got so far seems to fit up like the headliner and firewall insulator,except for the rear of cab pieces. They never sent any type of instructions or pictures to indicate the correct installation. I have filler looking pieces that aren't labeled or marked for any spot that I can't figure out where they go. I'll let you know the outcome.

Thanks,

Pat

Its seems to fit well but I'm still waiting on an answer yet. I've been so busy with work I just got around to emailing the guys there some pictures of the issues. I think I have the right kit. I'll know as soon as they get back to me. Everything else I got so far seems to fit up like the headliner and firewall insulator,except for the rear of cab pieces. They never sent any type of instructions or pictures to indicate the correct installation. I have filler looking pieces that aren't labeled or marked for any spot that I can't figure out where they go. I'll let you know the outcome.

Thanks,

Pat

Pat,

I've seen some of your photos of your B project and the truck looks GREAT! I know you'll get things working for you soon, keep up the good work. Keep on posting those photos when you can.

Regards

mike

Pat,

I've seen some of your photos of your B project and the truck looks GREAT! I know you'll get things working for you soon, keep up the good work. Keep on posting those photos when you can.

Regards

mike

Thank you sir. Its been quite a process but I enjoy it and so does my dad. He's been doing this kinda work for years now, so now that he is retired it still keeps him busy. I spoke with the owner of quiet ride and we figured things out. I'll post some updated pics of the truck soon.

Thanks,

Pat