Ch 613 Air Ride

Hey guys, a little help here. I am working on a 1999 CH613 with Hendrickson HAS air ride suspension and was wondering what the air bag settings should be. After looking at the truck, I am thinking that maybe the air bags are adjusted too high. I have replace both torque bars on the rearends and question number two is should I put all the shims-washer spacers, back in the original position.

Hey guys, a little help here. I am working on a 1999 CH613 with Hendrickson HAS air ride suspension and was wondering what the air bag settings should be. After looking at the truck, I am thinking that maybe the air bags are adjusted too high. I have replace both torque bars on the rearends and question number two is should I put all the shims-washer spacers, back in the original position.
You measure from the bottom of the frame flange to the bottom of the Z-spring (Z-spring its self, not the plate it sits on),This should be done on the front drive axle(either side OK) it should be 4 and 1/4 inches. Make sure you have at least 100psi air and brakes released. I would say put the washer/shims back in the orignal location

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Johnnyboy you wouldn't mind if I tacked on a question to your thread would ya? It's about my 98 Ch613 with Hendrickson air ride.

thank you, sir.

Here it goes.....my torque bars seem to be banging (when I'm empty) at the top of the...I guess it's a bracket. There is a rubber pad there but it's about a quarter inch thick.(all

4 are about the same thickness.)

Do these pads need to replaced? How thick should they be??? How much $$$ are they?