Last Week Momma Threatens To Cut My Nuts Out, Now This!

Rob

I walk up to my shop this evening and habitually check the UPS box that resides next to the personell door. In the box is a cardboard box that has no return address upon it and is addressed to me. With all the things I order online in support of the shop, I think nothing of this so I set it on a truck frame and open it. To my surprise, here is a photo of the contents of the box:

You see, everytime she comes to the shop she walks through saying and pointing, "Junk that one, and that one, and that one, etc....

Having heard enough of this nonsense, I told her I was gonna park one of those Mack trucks up her ass cause it would fit!!

Guess I need to "eat some words" when she comes home.

Rob

post-78-1239673513_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I walk up to my shop this evening and habitually check the UPS box that resides next to the personell door. In the box is a cardboard box that has no return address upon it and is addressed to me. With all the things I order online in support of the shop, I think nothing of this so I set it on a truck frame and open it. To my surprise, here is a photo of the contents of the box:

You see, everytime she comes to the shop she walks through saying and pointing, "Junk that one, and that one, and that one, etc....

Having heard enough of this nonsense, I told her I was gonna park one of those Mack trucks up her ass cause it would fit!!

Guess I need to "eat some words" when she comes home.

Rob

yeah Rob eating some words at this point wouldnt be a bad idea, maybe even a lil lovin on momma wouldnt hurt as to what ya got sitten there on that truck frame rail... Or the next time youll have a box with a picture of the parts that Could be in there iffin ya dont (yer nuts). LOL

yeah Rob eating some words at this point wouldnt be a bad idea, maybe even a lil lovin on momma wouldnt hurt as to what ya got sitten there on that truck frame rail... Or the next time youll have a box with a picture of the parts that Could be in there iffin ya dont (yer nuts). LOL

Boy oh boy, Lovin on the "rompin, stompin, Momma"; Now that's a good idea.

I'll tell ya, those "Tiger Tools" sure make the job quick and easy. I changed all three steering universals in one of my R700 trucks in about 20 minutes after removing the shaft from the truck. It uses those little u-joints (1300 series Spicer) in the shaft but the puller made short work of it.

I've not used the others yet but will in the near future.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.