HollNick Haulers

Hello all, Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in mid-coast Maine and have been a fan of trucks and equipment since I was young. I grew up in the 50's and 60's so that vintage is a favorite. I currently have 3 B-model Macks, two driveable but unrestored and one that I am doing a total restoration on from the ground up. I also have a restored "81 R766 tractor which is my workhorse haul truck that I use to go and retrieve more "stuff" and to move my mid-60's Bucyrus Erie 22-B shovel. I also have two D-2 dozers a '49 and a '51, they both run but the '49 won't steer--a project for another day. My shovel is in working order but needs paint and some limbering up. That's it for now, I am exited to be a member of your group!!

Hello all, Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in mid-coast Maine and have been a fan of trucks and equipment since I was young. I grew up in the 50's and 60's so that vintage is a favorite. I currently have 3 B-model Macks, two driveable but unrestored and one that I am doing a total restoration on from the ground up. I also have a restored "81 R766 tractor which is my workhorse haul truck that I use to go and retrieve more "stuff" and to move my mid-60's Bucyrus Erie 22-B shovel. I also have two D-2 dozers a '49 and a '51, they both run but the '49 won't steer--a project for another day. My shovel is in working order but needs paint and some limbering up. That's it for now, I am exited to be a member of your group!!

:WELCOME:

:Mixer1:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.