Heads Up

briguy520

You need to check liner protrusion once the heads are off!22 thou min 28 is better . head torque is 210 - 220 wouldnt hurt ,manifold 55. inlet man 35-45, injector nut 55 rockers 45 If the liners are below 20 we need too talk!

valve set is usually stamped on the cover 24 ex 16 intake jake usually 15.

All them numbers are off the top of my head but close I don't have a manual in my back pocket! :)

i need to do a head gasket on Aa 2000 ch with a 350 motoe e-7 is there any tricks or surprises that you guys can help me out with before i start the job thanks brian oh ya where can i get the torque specs for the head or buy a service manual cheap

You might want to send the heads to be checked when you have them off. Cracked heads is a common issue with these engines. The engine manual should be available at the dealer for not too much money. I got the full chassis manual for my CX for under $300.

You might want to send the heads to be checked when you have them off. Cracked heads is a common issue with these engines. The engine manual should be available at the dealer for not too much money. I got the full chassis manual for my CX for under $300.

thanks for the info guys