H-63 Mack Emblem

As i'm getting more of an education with these trucks, i'm having to also have a reality check. Cause everything that I thought was reasonable is not. It depends on how bad you want it. Anyway if you want, check with Allmack.com or call Kevin phone# 607-652-7704 he might be able to help. He has helped me with the B model emblems.

Regards

mike

As i'm getting more of an education with these trucks, i'm having to also have a reality check. Cause everything that I thought was reasonable is not. It depends on how bad you want it. Anyway if you want, check with Allmack.com or call Kevin phone# 607-652-7704 he might be able to help. He has helped me with the B model emblems.

Regards

mike

i think its the same as a bmodel

I believe your right, if he stays with original emblems. From the info my little brain recieved from Barry is, if you go with the new emblems, the new emblems have a different stud mounting. Thats fine if you don't have mounting holes drilled already. Then you might want to cover them up. Or you can do like someone I know, drill a bunch of holes paint through them, then WALA you got it. Also make sure you use one eye to drill the holes, if not, you'll have to drill all the holes again next to the holes you've already drilled.

mike

Has anybody seen or heard of our wonderful GURU ? Especially when we need him sooooooooo bad.

mike

HINT: I hope he's not still sick.

I appreciate the info. The holes are all there but it's just missing. Hopefully the holes are right but if not, whats a few more holes. I've learned not to ask how much when buying stuff for this truck now. It's a matter of keeping it on the Q.T. from mama.. Thanks