Yes...another New Member.

FirstEliminator

Hey guys,

My name is Mark and I live in North Adams, Massachusetts. Hopefully soon, I will be looking for a B model. A B-61-STX would be a nice find. But, not sure if I will find one. Anyway, I have always loved the looks of these B models---among other trucks, mostly older trucks. I am in the process of starting an automotive transmission shop, so at this time, I can't tie up money with buying a B-61. Hopefully soon though. When I show my friends a B-61 they say "what do you need that for?" Well, I have 9 old Mercs, a 78 F-150, a 78 Bronco and a 79 Bronco. Instead of taking just one car to a show, I can take a bunch on a car carrier behind the B-61. Cool looking cars and a cool looking truck.

thanks,

Mark

Hey guys,

My name is Mark and I live in North Adams, Massachusetts. Hopefully soon, I will be looking for a B model. A B-61-STX would be a nice find. But, not sure if I will find one. Anyway, I have always loved the looks of these B models---among other trucks, mostly older trucks. I am in the process of starting an automotive transmission shop, so at this time, I can't tie up money with buying a B-61. Hopefully soon though. When I show my friends a B-61 they say "what do you need that for?" Well, I have 9 old Mercs, a 78 F-150, a 78 Bronco and a 79 Bronco. Instead of taking just one car to a show, I can take a bunch on a car carrier behind the B-61. Cool looking cars and a cool looking truck.

thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark, sounds like you have a great collection already. I bought my son a "79" bronco and hope to have it ready for him by the time he's 16(5 1/2 years from now) It may end up being a field car for him to drive, welcome Tim