Just A New 'ol Dog On The Block.......

BulldogVision

Greetings all!!!!! My name is Dave, CB handle Bulldog, and I've been a Mack convert for the last 9 years. My first Mack was a 1995 CH613. It was all Mack, with the 350, 9 speed OD and 387 rears. I put a million three on it and just retired it in November. We put a '93 350 in it 4 years ago because I just plain wore the original motor out........

My present 'Dog is an '03 CX613 with the PRE EMISSIONS 427 and a Meritor 10 speed and rears. What a difference in the two trucks. I am really impressed with the 427. Lots of power and the ride is outstanding. It is getting 6.8 mpg on winter blend pulling doubles for Fed EX Ground.

I'll be nosing around in here to see what I can do to make my new 'Dog last as long and do as good as my first one.

Also, I kinda have a dream of getting ahold of a Superliner do do a project truck........Someday.........

So, Everybody have a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

My 'ol dog has a bite worse than it's bark!!!!!!!!

Ummmmm....Is this the number I dialed????????

Greetings all!!!!! My name is Dave, CB handle Bulldog, and I've been a Mack convert for the last 9 years. My first Mack was a 1995 CH613. It was all Mack, with the 350, 9 speed OD and 387 rears. I put a million three on it and just retired it in November. We put a '93 350 in it 4 years ago because I just plain wore the original motor out........

My present 'Dog is an '03 CX613 with the PRE EMISSIONS 427 and a Meritor 10 speed and rears. What a difference in the two trucks. I am really impressed with the 427. Lots of power and the ride is outstanding. It is getting 6.8 mpg on winter blend pulling doubles for Fed EX Ground.

I'll be nosing around in here to see what I can do to make my new 'Dog last as long and do as good as my first one.

Also, I kinda have a dream of getting ahold of a Superliner do do a project truck........Someday.........

So, Everybody have a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

Well, back at cha there. Always glad to have people that appreciate the finest trucks on the planet here.

Got some good mechanics that will steer you correctly on how to make that truck live.

Welcome to the sight.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.