Bmt May Be Down For A Brief Period!

Barry

We are looking to switch to a more powerful server as our disc space is quickly running out again! The new server will be 800GB and should hold us for a long time! (We are currently exhausting a 1.5GB shared server.)

The forum should be down for just a brief period with in 24 hours. Some of you might not even notice the down time. But fear not, BMT will be back up and running bigger and better than ever! :D

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Looks like we may have a few issues with large images in the gallery after the move. Everything else seems cool...

Everything looks good from here; page even seems to load a little faster than it used to.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Sorry for the down time a few hours ago! LOL...I did warn you! Had to fix some permission errors, but still have the gallery problem. But don't worry, we'll get it fixed soon! The rest of the forum is good to go!

Merry Christmas!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Sorry for the down time a few hours ago! LOL...I did warn you! Had to fix some permission errors, but still have the gallery problem. But don't worry, we'll get it fixed soon! The rest of the forum is good to go!

Merry Christmas!

Hi Barry, the gallery problem is not 100%. It works as it should sometimes. I was able to change my avatar without issue later in the day after we had spoke.

Rob

ps: Thought I was locked out so others could pick on me in my absence!

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

OK guys...I think everything is back to normal! If you notice anything weird, let me know!

All of my prior posted photo's are gone.

Thanks,

Rob