E7454 stumble and no cruise

I have a 1997 E7454 that just had the injection pump,  injectors and econovance rebuilt. At any rpm while driving it will stumble like the engine had been switched off. Doesn't seem to do it when you're 100% on the accelerator pedal. Also, the cruise control will not work while driving.  It will let you idle it up while sitting still.  Where should I start looking? 

i assume V-Mac II.  cruise is attached to the clutch switch just like the engine brake, I guess I am assuming engine brake here..  how is the condition of the wire harness at the injection pump, on the engine side of the harness?  loose pins and of course frayed wires can cause this.. if the duetch connector is not secured in its yoke, it will shake and loosen up.  Pictures always help when we try to guide someone to the repair..   jojo

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

i assume V-Mac II.  cruise is attached to the clutch switch just like the engine brake, I guess I am assuming engine brake here..  how is the condition of the wire harness at the injection pump, on the engine side of the harness?  loose pins and of course frayed wires can cause this.. if the duetch connector is not secured in its yoke, it will shake and loosen up.  Pictures always help when we try to guide someone to the repair..   jojo

Yes it has an engine brake.  We did the complete wiring harness about 5 or 6 years ago but you know that doesn't mean anything.  Would a bad accelerator pedal cause the cruise to not work?  I'm about convinced that where the stumble is coming from.  If you are on the pedal 100% it won't do it.  Only falls out when your in the middle somewhere. 

yep,, now your getting closer.  do you have another truck that you can swap pedals with..  it may have a dead spot where you may normally cruise at...  in the TPS...