Fuel Dilution and Low Viscosity something to check

I'd ditch that supplier and get a 275g (or bigger depending on how remote you are) tank with a pneumatic pump & nozzle. With 20 trucks in your fleet you are going through enough oil to warrant buying oil in bulk. 

If you have trucks on different oils then you could get a tank for each grade of oil.

We have 3 trucks and use a "half" tank for 15w40 and another half tank for hydraulic.  REIT lubricants fills a small jar for us every time we get oil from them. That way if there's a problem with the oil then we have a sample to send out for testing, to rule out if it's an oil problem or a truck problem.

14 hours ago, JoeH said:

I'd ditch that supplier and get a 275g (or bigger depending on how remote you are) tank with a pneumatic pump & nozzle. With 20 trucks in your fleet you are going through enough oil to warrant buying oil in bulk. 

If you have trucks on different oils then you could get a tank for each grade of oil.

We have 3 trucks and use a "half" tank for 15w40 and another half tank for hydraulic.  REIT lubricants fills a small jar for us every time we get oil from them. That way if there's a problem with the oil then we have a sample to send out for testing, to rule out if it's an oil problem or a truck problem.

We run a extended oil change intervals, going 1200hrs on our new equipment and 900 on our older macks, so a drum might last 6-10 months or a week depending on how the full services pop up. oil samples every 225hrs services every 300hr

But i understand bulk would be better. sample it once and not having to sample each drum