Rebuilding a 1982 DM686s dump

Go to solution Solved by mrsmackpaul,

Hello all.  I have an interesting project a 1982 offset cab DM Mack.  I plan on using it around town when finished.  The thing was using a gallon or two of oil a day so I decided to pull the engine out.  It is in good shape but definitely needs a rebuild.  The clutch discs were down to the metal,  the power steering pump gear nut was off and laying in the bottom of pump area, the fuel injector would not idle right away and would stay at high idle.  Problems for sure.  

My  question or problem is a lot of the wiring is cracked or just old.  I can't find any information on electrical layouts on this thing.  I am going to strip all the wire out and re-wire it.  I just don't know where to start.  a wiring diagram would be helpful.  If anyone knows where I can purchase one please let me know.  I plan on taking the sheath covering off the wires and tracing them.  The ones that are a dead end I will take out.