Help installing fan over ride switch on ch613

MARK2842

"98 kinda new for me, back in the day of the horton fan clutch  they were air operated having a shutterstat  controlling air flow. it took air to disengage the fan. made that way should there be an issue with lack of air the fan stayed on. to put in a  over ride   meant installing a switch going to output side of shutterstat. keepin mind this was before all the computer/ module / back feed stuff now. 

did you pull the center dash panel to see if the plug is already there?  hopefully the labels didnt fall off.. if you find the plug.  look at the white wire and write down the numbers on it  ie: VJ2-22- 1.0....  this will tell you which plug and circuit.  you can use this info to help locate the wires and the fuse socket,  I have the wiring diagram for your CH..  I can try to help..  If I remember right, you will need to tell the EECU that the fan over ride is turned on (installed)...  -or-  you can connect your own switch to the air switch on the left side of the radiator frame.. the fan uses air pressure to lock in, when power is removed.  You may be able to just put an on/off switch on the 'hot' side of the air switch..  Lets see some of the other opinions on this, Jojo