END711 oil pan

SuperB

I have never seen a 711 with the screen in the pan.The screen pans was used on engines that did not have full flow oil filter but a by/pass filter .I think all 711 engines used the big full flow filter.But the pans would bolt up on a 711 from a 673.

• Like 1

glenn akers

mentally I can see that pan having the removable screen 6-8 in dia. x 2+- in deep  ??  have removed my share ; just can't remember the engine set up. why on a service would anyone think to keep the technical data stored in brain cells back then for 50 + yrs later.   hopefully there is a follow up to the question as to why it is being asked . 

Thanks for the replies. My 711 pan does not have the screen in it, but I believe the picture of the 711 engine in the TS442 manual shows a screen on the bottom of the pan. I just trying to make sure mine has the correct parts on it, and I was a little confused on what was the right set-up on the 711. My fear was that somebody threw this pan on it but left a strainer in there that would need periodic cleaning. I'm not even sure if that could be done, but it sounds like this is the right pan.

Edited by SuperB
  • Like 1