Losing boost / power

Have noticed that my boost has not been going up like it used too and throttle response is not there . It seems like it does later in the day first load always seems good then as the day goes it gets worse I used to get 35 to 36 psi of boost now I only get 31 to 32 most of the time sometimes I do see 35 but drops and dosent maintain. Also have noticed that when it gets real bad my exhaust temp gets pretty high and when that temp is high I just get about 26 psi and don’t feel the power their . Don’t know what’s going on . I did have p0401 code recently . I changed sensor and cleaned egr and it went away . Yesterday I did notice that I hit a bump on the road and my power came back don’t know if something moved with the bump or it’s just going on /off . Recent work done was injectors and cups hard starts went away . Let me know what you guys think is going. Also something else have noticed my oil pressure drops down to 19 psi when I come to stop after a run but after a couple of minutes or so it maintain at 23 psi at idle . Did notice a little of oil from we’re the oil pressure sensors connects I guess it has a little leak just ordered it to change it . 

so you hit a bump and power came back??  that sounds like a loose wire or bad sensor.  have you checked the grounds under the hood and behind the dash?  all those wires are gray.  Do you see soot leaking from the exhaust at the pipe joints? Do you hear a squeal or hissing when the problem occurs?  That's about all I can think of for simple free checks..  Jojo