cylinder temps

Coreyroberts33

I too have a similar problem with #1 cylinder being colder than the rest however I do have a little bit of fuel smoke at an idle. It also has a lot of grey smoke whenever I first take off after it has an extended idle time. I swapped injectors and I still have the same issue in #1. I did however have a rocker arm break on that cylinder about a year ago but it has power and runs smooth. I’m lost as well

21 hours ago, Coreyroberts33 said:

I too have a similar problem with #1 cylinder being colder than the rest however I do have a little bit of fuel smoke at an idle. It also has a lot of grey smoke whenever I first take off after it has an extended idle time. I swapped injectors and I still have the same issue in #1. I did however have a rocker arm break on that cylinder about a year ago but it has power and runs smooth. I’m lost as well

Hi Bro! welcome to the site !  would you kindly post this in your own thread it will get a lot better press as a new topic also post your symptoms and what lead up to your issue! This is a real old post! This will encourage more help on the subject! 

• Like 1