Bulldog Rescue...

Terry T

Excellent story thanks for sharing. Interesting it said cat by the way I love the name totally southern I grew up with cats and I really never owned a dog until 2001. They were the best… that C model seems to be in pretty good shape Bob 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Excellent story thanks for sharing. Interesting it said cat by the way I love the name totally southern I grew up with cats and I really never owned a dog until 2001. They were the best… that C model seems to be in pretty good shape Bob 

The story behind her name is kinda odd.  I didn't intend to have another pet but a friend asked me to foster her for a week.... That week lasted about 4 months & during that time I kept telling people she's "not my cat". Well a girlfriend came along and about the same time I learned that the cat's previous human had found a home for her but, in my opinion, it wasn't a suitable home so she became my cat. The girlfriend set out to find a name for the cat and Naomi is about as close to "not my cat" as she anyone could come so... Naomi is my cat.

The C Model is a bit more rough than it appears.  It has donated some parts. If I remember right a fender to a B67 (if that's possible) and something to another C.

I'll look at Mike's FB page and if I can find the stories he was posting I'll ask Mikey if it's okay for me to share them here.