B61 pitman arm

250mack

Looking for some help since I've been redoing my b61 from the ground up bought a chassis last year and now I finally got the cab put on I installed the steering box and ran into an issue the pitman arm will not work with the b61 steering box and I can't find one anywhere I called a couple salvage yards and no one ever got back to me thanks for any help

When I bought my chassis it had a pitman arm on it when i installed the cab and went to install the pitman arm it would not go on the factory box I think pitman I have is for a powersteering conversion I measured the nut and its 1 5/8 the one I have is for a 1 3/8 

My thread is 1.125.  the nut is about 1 7/8" hex.

Here is the whole drag link assembly hanging on a spare box I have.  It is the same as what is on my truck.  I had to swap everything to get the air assist bolted up.  Apparently the air set up came from a lighter front axle and the joint at the spindle was not correct.  I have the FA517 axle.

IMG_20221229_144902956.jpg

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"